Congregation Beth Simcha
Our Core Beliefs
1. There is one God. He is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
2. The Bible is the Word of God. He gave it to Israel through Moses, His servant.
3. The Jewish people are God's chosen people. They have not been replaced by any group, religious or national.
4. We are believers in the Messiah of Israel, Yeshua by name. He is also known by our Christian brothers and sisters as Jesus.
5. He came once and is coming again.
6. He first came as Israel's suffering servant, Messiah son of Joseph. When he returns, he will be seen as Messiah son of David,
the victorious Messiah.
7. We believe that no matter what ethnicity or background you come from, the only way to eternal salvation is through Yeshua the Messiah.
8. The Torah, or Law of Moses, has not been done away with or replaced.
9. Christians are grafted into Israel as Rav Sha'ul (Paul) wrote to the believers in Rome. (Romans 11)
The Heart of the Matter
Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) taught the Law of Moses, and said in Matthew 5:17 "I did not come to destroy the law or prophets. I came to fulfill them." Yet so many teach otherwise. Can the Law and Messiah co-exist? The answer is emphatically yes! He is the living Torah.
The message linked here is the heart of Congregation Beth Simcha.
If it resounds with you, please let us know! And know that you are most certainly welcome to come worship with us